SuperShooter2 30 Second Challenge
- Players shoots 12-16' from goal depending on ability and age.
- To score a point, player must hit the defined corner (chute/target) AND receive the returned puck.
- Shooter advances to the next target (chute/corner) after the chute/current corner is hit AND puck is received.
- Shooter to work to go "Around the World" in a circle.
- Shooter starts with 3 warm up shots (lower stick side corner to get the feel)
- Clock starts and shooter has 30 seconds to score as many points as possible
- Left handed shooter will progress clockwise starting from:
- lower left corner to
- upper left corner to
- upper right corner to
- lower right corner to
- 5 hole to
- 6 hole (center top), then repeat.
- Right handed shooter will progress counterclockwise starting from bottom right corner.
- Shooter advances to the next target (corner) after the current corner is hit AND puck is received.
Initially players may score 1-3 points in 30 seconds. From training players typically get to 8-12 points. Once 8-12 points is reached, player extends challenge by shooting from 2 feet further back and shoot harder.